Girl Pride Africa arranges weekly meetings for teenage mothers, young girls and pregnant teens. It’s free to come and join us and childcare is provided. If you are pregnant between the ages of 13-23 years old, come check out one of our life skills programs.
Our goal is to encourage healthy, positive parenting.
Each week’s meetings will involve activities and opportunities including:
– Child safety training
– Planning and tracking educational goals and achievements
– Workshops on: relationships, goals, finances, anger, sex education, etc
– One-on-one mentor relationships
– Earning baby clothes and other baby items through positive parenting practices
– Regular celebrations of holidays & milestones
– Access to parent & child resources
– Promoting healthy parenting
– Participation in creative projects
– Life skills training