Our goal and purpose for each teen mother is to fulfil their educational and career goals, make them financially independent, help them stay healthy and nurturing mothers and to provide them with a safe home.
– Child safety training
– Promoting and rewarding completion of goals
– Workshops on: relationships, goals, finances, anger, sex education, money management, etc.
– One-on-one mentor relationships
– Rewarding positive parenting practices with baby clothes and other baby needs
– Regular celebrations of annual holidays & milestones
– Access to parent & child resources
– Promotion of healthy parenting
– Participation in creative projects
– Life skills training